July 7, 2009

I Remember When You Hurt Me...


You know when you have a secret and you really just want someone to know? That's how I feel. I am this big balloon filled with secrets and at any moment I might just pop. The only person who knows what happened to me is my mom and she intends on keeping it to herself! But I am so sick of hiding what happened to me. I want people to know, I just want to let it out.



MY DAD MOLESTED ME!

I PULL OUT MY HAIR BECAUSE OF STRESS!

I MASTURBATED!



I just want people to know, I want people to stop looking at me and think I'm okay because I'm not! I need help, but I'm too afraid to ask anyone. There's no one to talk to. My brother is too young and immature to understand, I don't really trust my step dad because anything involving the word "dad" still bothers me, and my mom treats me like a freak every time something bad happens or I do something wrong.



I am so alone. My heart hurts so badly, it's like all the glass pieces I tried to put back together are falling apart and I can't do anything about it. I wish I had a friend, someone to trust. And I talk to God but he is taking so long to answer...I don't know how much longer I can live like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment