April 10, 2009

She Spins Her Tails

Broken.
I've always wondered if we come into this world just to be broken so that we could find the right person to put us back together again. From as far back as I can remember - which isn't very far as I seem to have repressed my childhood memories - there are only three or four precious moment in which I can say I was truly happy. Moments in which I was truly laughing and smiling...truly there. But somewhere along this dark road called life, I got lost. I don't know who I am or who I am supposed to be. I don't know why I'm here and who I'm here for. All I do know, is that it's almost two in the morning and I can't sleep.
My name is Ana. Welcome to my first blog post in three years and I must say, it feels good to be back. I decided to come back as a way to speak and be heard without digging my grave as I tend to do when speaking with my family and friends. This blog is soley meant to be a solace to me; life hasn't been the best and I need a way out. It's what we teens do. As they say, when it gets tough, you either wimp out or get going. I'd like to get going :)
with lots of love,
Ana
P.S.
It's nice to meet you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I like your book list thing.
    That was really smart, to start a blog without your family and friends knowing. Sometimes I wish I had done that so I could say what I really feel, namesdatesplaces, instead of hiding behind you or this one person.
    Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete